jtval

FUKN phone

my parents have that thingy ya hook up to your phone and it beeps when ya pick up the phone...i guess it'sw suposed to tell the dialing computer the number has been disconected... now we pick up the phone and it beps and there is no one there.. it would work on your answering machine too since it actually picks up the line..and it's a one extension hookup and it will work on all the extensions...

and in the last 5 years i'v never got a solicitor on my cell phone....now when i was in germany i did get sms mesages from the phone company about difrent ads they had going...but in germany all incoming calls on a cell are free..........

Just use up their time, as they are yours.
As soon as you know it's somebody who tries to sell you someting say something like: "hold on a minute, I have a kettle on the stove..." After 5 minutes pick up the phone again and if he's still there (most will wait 5 min:P) start talking to him as you're actually are interessed in his product. Then...."sorry, There's someone at the door...please hold on"... Now he thinks he is going to get a sale so he'll wait for 10 minutes. Talk to him again, say that you want to buy..."oh, I got a caller on the other line...hold on..." Wait for 30 minutes to be sure he's gone. If he's not, get mad at him and hang up.
After doing this a coupple of times, your number get's blacklisted at the telemarkers, and they wont bother you again.:)
Best of all, it is free! B|

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.