Daizey

Static Line, AFF, and IAF

I've been looking at the different programs and trying to decide which one I want to go with. Can anyone give me more info on Static Line, IAF, AFF, and/or any others? And also, which you think is the best and/or which you went with?? Any info would be great. Thanks!

*daizey*

There has been a lot of good discussions on these forums on this very issue. If you do a search, you should be able to find them.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

This link is from training and safety forum, it will help, its a hot talk about what training. Everybody prefers a Tandem first jump, then go for the rest (AFF, SL).
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=243994;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I did my first jump with S/L cause its the only thing we do here, but am sure that I would of chicken out if I would of done AFF.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

IAF or IAD?

if its IAD (instructor assisted deployment) is like a SL but instead of the line, the instructor is the one who pulls out the Pilot chute. I think.

and AFF is when you jump from altitude (10000 or more feets) with an instructor and a jump master (one on each side holding you) and then open your parachute when you reach 5000 feets.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

hey Cuz,
I believe IAF is basically AFF with two tandems built into the program. This allows for a little canopy control before you throw your self at the ground!
have fun save your $$ Ill see you in the sky!
My photos

My Videos