PaulHitchman

ANY ONE IN SKYDIVE CITY 13.12.2002?08.01.2003

You are talking to Mr. ZHills. I am a permanent adition to the deck, the bar, Tent City and whichever Otter happens to be in the airB|

Stacy, you are hurting my feelings. I have swooped the pond twice so far, both length and width. I leave it to you to explain it to posterity how I did it;) (remeber my car....?B|)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

OMG i do remember you telling me that story and i'm laughing hysterically right now...

here's a question though: what would you do if you woke up in your tent and your car cwas not in front of it, meanign that you had to walk to the bathrooms in the wet grass? would you stay in there until someone picked you up or brave the dew? :ph34r:

Its funny you asked that, I will be going to Z-hills 13.12.02-04.01.03 ill start in the windtunnel from 15-17 des in airspeed skill camp and the its back z-hills, I will end the trip in Sebastian 06.01.03-12.01.0

best regards from Iceland......B| Hallur

When I stop skydiving is the day that I die!!! Hallur

Hallur, oh Icelandic wonder, we will be one happy family;)

Paul - there is NO WAY that you are getting me near the swoop pond. Dogs have gone missing after taking a walk close to it. Where do you think Theo is?

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Its funny you asked that, I will be going to Z-hills 13.12.02-04.01.03 ill start in the windtunnel from 15-17 des in airspeed skill camp and the its back z-hills, I will end the trip in Sebastian 06.01.03-12.01.0

best regards from Iceland......B| Hallur

I thought Finland was extreme parachuting... I get you got me beat.
Paul

Hallur, oh Icelandic wonder, we will be one happy family;)

Paul - there is NO WAY that you are getting me near the swoop pond. Dogs have gone missing after taking a walk close to it. Where do you think Theo is?

Funny, after the midnight jump I'll dive in. Avoiding the dogs ofcourse.
Paul