Sebazz1

Does the rest of your family drink?

Dad and Mom might have had 12 oz. of wine (combined) between 1965 & 1996. ( Physical reactions of allergic symtoms)
How ever 1 one my sisters & 1 of my brothers used to drink so much that if they were ever to be cremated, it would take a week to put out the fire.

my dad drank the rest of my sierra nevada pale ale last night, mom drove his happy ass home....

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

B| in my d.z. family..its the Russians that do the best at drinking/ even better than the alcoholics.

My mom & dad don't drink often, I have type 1 diabetes (inject insulin daily since I was 10 yrs. old)...drinking doesn't get me drunk..just raises my blood sugar, so I have to then inject more insulin.,,boring.
I do luv to smoke the weed, never have hangovers!

Smiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

My mother used to drink everyone in the bar under the table (or so I'm told). She doesn't drink at all anymore.

My father drank almost as much as my mother (it pissed him off though, cause she could out drink him.) Now he only drinks when i haul him, kicking and screaming, out to the titty bars.

My sister used to drink a fair amount, but never heavily. She makes a killer Brandy Slush though....:)
Me, well that's been covered in another thread.. :)

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I come from an Irish American family. Yeah there's drinking, but people in my family seem to be able to hold it pretty well. Even my grandma used to drink whiskey

Yep. our family, straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting.B|

Shiiiiit! My family is Polish, Irish, and German! My parents drink so much that my friends come over to party with them when I'm not around.

I once returned from an international vacation and threw a party to show slides of my adventures. My dad took all my friends to the backyard and got them high. They never came back in to watch the pictures (Except to get more beer). Aparently it was a good night to look for ufo's.

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky