Lolie

Money crunch...

Okay, I'm selling plasma for the first time on Friday. ("How many times can I do this in a week? Twice?! Sweet; that's 160 bucks a month!")

I just cashed the last of the savings bonds my grandma bought for me when I was little. ("Yes, I know they're not fully mature. Yes, I know they'll be worth more in a month. No, I still want them cashed now!")

Mom just sent me a whole case of ramen noodles. ("If I skip breakfast and eat it for lunch and dinner, it'll almost last two weeks!")

I'm applying for a job at the survey center... ("Hi, sorry to interrupt your dinner, but I'd like for you to find it in your heart to give me ten minutes of your time to answer... hello? ...Hello?!")

I'm making origami Christmas ornaments to give my relatives for Christmas. ("Sorry Uncle Bob, I know you wanted a circular saw...")

I haven't done laundry in three weeks. ("Does this smell clean to you?")

I'm running low on minutes on the phone card my parents sent me. ("Hi-it's-Miranda-can-you-call-me-back-bye!")

And I've been picking up pennies off the ground. (I've found four so far.)

Anyone wanna donate their $0.02? (<--pun intended...:P)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

You need to start packing at your DZ. That's what keeps me in the air, more I pack, the more I get to jump...do you do student loans? That's basically what I live off of for the semester, pay for school then use the extra to eat/buy books/etc.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yup; I have student loans. And I don't think SDC needs any more packers. [:/]

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Besides, I can barely pack my own rig right now...

Although I must admit, I know I'll only get better with practice. *sigh*

-Miranda

Didn't you say before that you'd donated plasma? I'm kinda nervous about it... :$

-Miranda

Yeah, I did it for a while. There aint nuth'n to worry about, just besure to drink a lot of water after the fact, since you'll feel really dehydrated which will make you feel tired.

Does it hurt? I've never given blood or anything before... The only experience I have with needles are my piercings and a few shots.

-Miranda

It doesn't really hurt, feels sort of like giving blood, but you've never done that...it hurts at first (the needle prick) then it doesn't really hurt, it feels odd, but nothing big.

Ahhh...

I definitely know the feeling. It is cold season for us here in Winnipeg and I am not jumping right now otherwise I would be entertaining selling things to keep jumping and pay those naggy bills.

I may not be a student (graduated in May) any longer but I might as well be. I still eat Mr Noodle somedays, ok many days and buy or make Cards at christmas cause I can't afford to give anything and not get evicted. When it is the choice between gifts or living indoors the choice is pretty clear.

Until summer comes and I can stand to live outdoors;).

Hang in there, and AggieDave is right if you are at a medium to big DZ pack. It will keep you in the air

S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

I'm applying for a job at the survey center... ("Hi, sorry to interrupt your dinner, but I'd like for you to find it in your heart to give me ten minutes of your time to answer... hello? ...Hello?!")

ya ever see the animaniacs where they are in a mall and there are these older ladies and they are lke "wana take a survey"...."do you like george went, do you like beans?, do you like george went with beans?" so funny........one of my favorite episodes...

I was at a friend's house for Thanksgiving and their kids had a cassette tape of a bunch of Animaniacs songs. We listened to the anvil song (the one about smashing Barney/"Baloney") about ten times... Funny sh!t... :D It got better every time...

Yakko : An anvil's black and shiny
Dot : It's very heavy too
Wakko : So watch out, my chubby friend
YW+D : Or one will fall on you!
Baloney: (spoken) On me? Heh hah huh huh!
(CLANG!)

Dot : (spoken) That wasn't pretty.
Yakko : But it had to be done.
Baloney: Heh huh huh huh huh! Great song! Heh huh huh huh!
Neato completo yippie!
Wakko : It's unstoppable!!!
Yakko : Call in the National Guard!
Dot : Or Tonya Harding's bodyguard!
Baloney: Let's sing it again! I lovey-dovey loved it!
YW+D : OK!

Yakko : It's made of solid iron
Dot : It weighs a ton or two
Wakko : We know you'd like to meet it
YW+D : It wants to meet you too!
Baloney: Huh hu--
(CLANG!)

Baloney: (spoken) Yay! Let's do it again!
Yakko : Now it's gettin' scary.

-Miranda

my sister has a cd of thier songs... it was one of our favorite shows when we were growing up....thing is if i was any younger when it was on i wouldn't of gotten half the jokes... some of em are well thought out and or an older crowd......