quatorze

Transgendered by Beer

In a recent study the Canadian Health Institute found that the adult beverage known as beer has been found to contain female hormones. The study that used six males between the age of 25 and 32 found that after 6 pints the men began to show traits most often associated with women. As the amount of alcohol (beer) consumed increased so did the frequency of the occurrence of female traits. The men were noted to become overly talkative, would hug, would tell everyone that they loved them, were prone to fits of crying, had to sit to urinate, would yell for no reason , could not drive and would not apologize when they were wrong.

Just to brighten your day:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Both ya gals know, it's a guy thing. If you actually show you feel like taking us, it's a done deal.

Now, on the other hand, should you put up the least little resistance, we see it as a "conquest" (no offence intended), and try a bit harder. Well, all of us except Viking.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

the colors you painted

I did no such thing, I merely bear witness to the fact that it happened, if I am guilty, it is purely by association. But for a beer and a jump ticket, I may be coerced into revealing the tru culprit:P

That is if you aren't able to use yuor superpowers to deduce the villian.

"Holy Rusted Metal Batman, SuperHans is lost!!":P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Not to worry...I'm working on a little something which will certainly stir something up.... *ewg*
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!