mccordia

looking for a movie on the ftp

A long time ago I downloaded a movie from the ftp.skydivingmovies.com.
I believe it was an mpeg clip, and it had music from Sublime, and featured olav and omar (if I remember correctly)

I was looking for it, but couldn't find it anymore...anyone know where it is...?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yes, although not "official" it is actually part of one of the Chronicles tape. The music is "Same in the End" by Sublime. "Daddy was a rolling, rolling stone" to Olav tumbling through the sky. Also has him doing his head-down run across the sky. Was one of my favourite earliest skydiving clips I had on my computer. Can't remember what it was called though :-( I'll keep looking

I believe the one you are talking about is called Skydive.mpeg (31,954 Kb). It was removed from skydivingmovies.com at the request of someone. I THINK it might be on headdown.net. I'll check.

Edit: Can't seem to find it. If it should happen to end up in the /uploads/ folder by accident it'll get deleted as soon as I get around to it... hint hint.

Dave

I don't know if headdown has the rights to most of the clips they have, but they gave me a list of files to remove so I did. I was able get a number of them back when they appeared on another site which gave me permission. Both claimed to "own" some of the same videos. I would think in the case of this particular file I couldn't get in any trouble for having it, unless the producers of chronicles came after me, not headdown. A lot of videos on headdown are just kind of public files at this point, like the naked big way video. Others are videos of the owners of the site. Hard to know which they own and which they don't.

Dave