treiparinti

Atom 00, tempo 150, diablo/stiletto 150

Hi,
Searched but didn't find much infos about what size main canopy and reserve I can get in a PDF Atom 00 from '96. I have a tempo 150 from '96 reserve that i would like to put in. I heard that tempo packs really small, but is 150 ok for the atom, also putting there an AAD? Also i'm curently jumping a Diablo 150 that in the near future i would like to change it with a Stiletto 150. Would both of theese fit in with the tempo?
Did someone tried this before, and what would be packing volume for the atom, tempo and the diablo?
Thanks,

Contact the manufacturer of the container with the serial number. They will know the best answer.
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

A diablo packs quite big, due to the fabric used.

A atom 00 should have a 115 or 128 sqft reserve. It is not made for bigger, and some riggers here will not pack them with a mayday or other 150ish reserve in it, and rightly so IMO.

I packed a spectre 150 in mine, it was TIGHT. A merit 170 worked better, but that was a ragged old hybrid canopy. A stiletto 150 might work, if it is an old one and you're good at packing and you don't overstuff the reserve.

ciel bleu,
Saskia