freeflir29

A view "From the other side"

lead or be led, that was pretty bad. All they need is Lene Riefstchatl (SP) and they'd be able to do somthing w/that propaganda rhetoric obey don't think crap:S

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

One of George W Bush's «thinkers» is Richard Perle. I interviewed Perle when he was advising Reagan; and when he spoke about «total war», I mistakenly dismissed him as mad. He recently used the term again in describing America's «war on terror». «No stages», he said. «This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies. There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq... this is entirely the wrong way to go about it. If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now».

Yup, great songs, just like the Olde English minstrels;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Interesting. The article speaks of private, or secret militaries Check out this web site.

A lot of oil companies employ private armies. At one point, in Lebanon there 14 private armies. A private army defined as over 300 persons. The oil companies qualify them as "security personnel" on the books.

But it may be legit

Oh it's quite legit. There are several companies like this one around. Sandline used to have a subsidiary in South Africa called Executive Outcomes but that was closed down in the late 90's due to political pressure from the US. Probably because US companies wanted the business. :o Lots of money to be made in the "Private military" business.