NtheSeaOrSky

If you were a cp necklace where would you be???

Ok,
While under the influence of the heavy narcotics before surgery, I placed my closing pin necklace somewhere for safe keeping. Now :( I can't find it. I have looked everywhere I can think of I could have put it (not like I could move that far away). Sooooooo please share some odd hiding places I might have overlooked. Thanks!
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

LOL Actually YES
I had 3 minutes to make it through security on the way back from the boogie. I made my special olympics dash through the building and tossed my carryons onto the belt, dug into my pockets and tossed out everything into a tray. I ran through the buzzer thingy and on the other side, noticed I had left a pile of change and a rainbow of neon pull up cords, didn't seem odd at all to me, the security people however, well, I got some looks.

Clowns and Cows are bad.......

Don't forget those little ankle biters, Travis!

If I were a cp necklace....hmmm I'd be pissed off that I'd try and attach myself back to the rig....check that it hasnt hitched a ride to your dz!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

I once found my car keys in my car
my watch on my wrist
sunglasses on my head
have you checked around your neck?

Post #49 im almost free from my newbie status

With courage being greater than your fear, jump into the unknown and enjoy the best that life has to offer.

:$ Found it!

ROFL, I'm nt crazy I did look everywhere......confirmed by the fact it turned up......In Nashville, TN!! I guess I thought I was putting it in my overnight bag....when it was in fact the bag that belonged to my very bestest friend who came out to be with me during the surgery. Its on its way back home.....thank god....I thought I lost my mind! Thanks you guys for the help!