KawiZX900

why american biker mags suk part 2

i just looked at my own post and am now heading for the bathroom to take care of buisness.. God Damn thats a perfect picture

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Pacific Beach, yeah all you have to do is park it and pick an choose who gets the buddy helmet

the attached pic is what happens when some asshole cuts you off/no signal when you're goin 50 and lock the front break.

new bike =8-10 months fer me if i'm lucky.
cost of bike 7400$ us cost of repairs+12000 $ us = totaled
thank god for full coverage

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

no-more-kawiZX900.jpg

actually i want the gold/bronze 2001 ZX900 or a gsxr 750

my buddy has got a BUS and a ZX1200 but he's also 300+pounds and dont go in to the corners as late on the brakes early on the gas as some of the younger dumber full of 70mph corners as some us kidz,

ohh yeah same guy has a bitchen KX 500 that churns up boulders on the dirt

HHHHMMMmm yeah, i'm drinkin my 2nd cup of 5:38 am coffee wishin you were in san diego too..;):P

I will gladly box you for the pink slip, or perhaps we could play a friendly game of dominos.

if we box give me a weeks notice to go to austrailia and get some boxing kangaroo juice, i think that with the cost of a plane ticket and irreprable damage to my body from steroids that i'd still come out on top of the deal and have a bike to burn off wax from the new tires i'd baby her with every 600 miles

Michellin Pilots or somthin else nice.

I spit in your general direction for having such a sweet machine

"stole part of that from monty python"