skyediver

anyone out there like incubus?

I have to disagree about their concert. I absolutely loved Incubus...then went to see them in concert and was disappointed. Now they sounded phenomenal...but there was no energy to the show. They just stood there when they performed and didn't try to get the crowd into it. I was so disappointed I haven't listened to any of their CDs since the concert. But that is just my opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------
When you're going to extremes...you taste adrenaline!!

Not a fan here, but have seen them several time in concert. Both instances were from stage front taking photos... I'd have to say their performance was more than disappointing. They kinda reminded me of megadeth meets matchbox 20 :S

kwak

Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

I'd see them in concert. I like them a lot. Their latest album was a little lacking IMO, just didn't seem as tight. Good band!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I have to disagree about their concert. I absolutely loved Incubus...then went to see them in concert and was disappointed. Now they sounded phenomenal...but there was no energy to the show.

Guess that means they are one band I will avoid in concert so I can continue to enjoy their music.

I actually have found alot of the newer bands I have seen in the last few years just don't have as good of a stage presence as bands I have seen in the past.