RichM

At what age should I tell my daughter about sex

I think now is a good time to bring it up as well. As mentioned above, there are many good books for that age level about sex.

I think another important thing to explain is not just the physical aspect of how it is done, but also how they are going to feel emotionally when they get into a situation where they might have sex. How many times have young kids been in a situation and were too embarrased to ask to stop for a condom, even though they know they should. If they are warned ahead of time about the emotional aspect, they might be better prepared to deal with it when the time comes. :)
Tee

Im gonna post just to have my name in here. I dont have a daughter so dont ask me taking advice from me would be futile.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

I cant tell you how to do it but I can tell you that I had sex at that age and that the sooner you talk to her about it the better chance you have to keep her from having sex. My buddys 7 yr old daughter got busted on the school bus fondling a boy (5 year old), kids are having sexual relations at a much earlier age, and you need to be proactive.

Good Luck!

Jim

and for your sake keep her away from the DZ.....LOL

Don´t belive the hype