maurice1369

CANOPY CLASS

Hello all,

I am posting this to find out if there would be anybody interested in taking the canopy control class offered by Brian Germain. I jump at Raeford in North Carolina. I want to know if there are anybody who would sign upso Brian would come to teach his class.
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

hey all,

from the information that is put out on the website the class costs 1750 and it is a 2 day course. We would also have to add the cost of airfair and he is flexible on sleeping arrangements. So if we could guarantee 5 students it would cost 350 a piece and with 10 students it would cost 175 plus we would divide up the cost of airfare and hotel accomodations. The way I look at it with all the knowledge that he has to share it would be well worth the price because he teaches you how to be a safer skydiver and a better canopy pilot. I have seen what he can do but I was unable to participate in the class due to being sent to Afghanistan. So the more people we can get to sign up the better. I am gonna try to make the arrangements but I thought I would post on here to see who would be interested.

PM me if you are truely interested because I do not want to have to dish out the cost of a no show but I will if I have to. So please only serious replies
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!