jessd

Funnies

Got these in an email tonight.

Edited to say - the pics are small will try to fix.
-Nevermind I can never figure out to properly attach pics to these posts. ARGH>:(

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

clapper.JPG

baddate.JPG

coatsleeve.JPG

nuttin.JPG

thumb.JPG

yeah the last one was a little boy and girl peeking into there parents room and the quote below the picture says something like And mommy gets mad at me for sucking my thumb.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Jessd - if you are using Internet Explorer 6 (Help->About Internet Explorer), especially with Windows XP, MicroSquash has a new "feature" that automatically resizes images to fit the browser window. Like Microsoft, this feature sucks.

But if you point your mouse somewhere in the browser window and click *once* and hold the mouse still for a few seconds, you will get a button that suddenly appears in the browser window. I enclosed a screenshot to show you. You can then click this button once to enlarge the photo.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

button.jpg