outofit

49 seconds and one good punch!

Makes the $29.95 get worse and worse :(

I jsut saw it on Sports center and the guy hit the mat and looks like he was holding his eyes closed. Does anyobne think "One Punch Payday!"

I have even less respect for the kinder and gentler Mike. He must have completely gone off the deep end to go in and help up that lacky opponent. I miss the earlier meaner Mike that was like a pit bull. He was most likely, in his prime, the feircest fighter of all time in the heavyweight ranks. Now he is just a loon!

Speaking of Loons he was in good company on the same card with Tayna. I wonder what happened with her?

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

All of Tyson's mental issues aside, he stood to be the greatest heavywiehgt of all time...he every recird in the palm of his hand....youngest champ ever, easily could have gone undefeated.....to bad he started believing he was unbeatable.....
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

By the By, Who won the Tayna Harding pre-fight-cat-fight. Just curious how she would do against someone who is not her ex-husband/boyfriend or in a fight with out the "club"
It went four rounds with Harding losing by decision.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when