phatcat

Stupid Texas...

Well, I'm SUPPOSED to be at a Super 8 in Huntsville, TX right now waiting to go jump tomorrow, but instead I'm still here in my apartment in MN. Why? See attached. I thought TX was supposed to have all this good jumping weather? Liars! So here I sit with all my bags packed on the floor, with nothing to do except wait for better weather. The worst part is I don't even have any beer >:(

Houstonwx.jpg

I got 3 good jumps in.Sunday was unbelievable. Blue skies, warm 75 degrees. Really something. Course right now it's icy roads and freezing rain. But who cares...it's a week day.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

The old adage in Texas is if you don't like the weather just stick around it will change in a hour.I got in 3 tandem jumps and 3 fun jumps Sunday and today I 've got 1 inch of ice on the ground.San Marcos always seems to have a hole on the sky when all the other DZ's are clouded in in Texas.As far as when to come down just go to the weather.com web site and type in the 78622 area code.B|B|B|