AggieDave

Pictures Galore! (Spring Break, mudd'n and more)

Here's a whole slew of pics. I'm going to break them down into a few posts of Spring Break 2003 (S. Padre) stuff and truck stuff. I've got pics of my truck after a bent the frame, my truck as it is now (fixed) and a couple of me mudding about a month ago (not when I bent the frame).

Enjoy!

edit: uploading pics now
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Do you realize that your spring break collection contains more pictures of half (and sometimes even fully) naked men than it does women? I think I didn't see a single boob! Damnit man!

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

The boob shots are on a different roll of film that hasn't been developed yet.>:(

They might get posted. A lot of them, if I post them, the girl will kick my ass! (she had a little to drink and got into a boob contest, now regrets, etc).

hey everyone, it was a fun trip. I've posted just a few times, just thought i'd let you guys have a pic to go with the name. I'm on the right in lime-steve pic.

Hey Jimbo, ask dave nicely and maybe he'll post some of the boobie pics. There sure were plenty....

ummmm, Dave, I might have missed it, but how in the hell did you bend the frame like that? Just kinda wanna know what not to do to my z71.;)

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Step one: Do not go up a short incline at any speed besides a crawl or a fast crawl.

Step two: Do not let your front wheels come off the ground after that incline.

Step three: Do not let the frame of your truck fall back to the earth, high centering on the crest of the incline.

All of those together will result in enough force to bend the shiznet out of a very strong truck's frame.

you know I was thinking high-center, but I thought, naaah, couldn't have been just a high-center. Sure enough, you added a little air to the mix for good measure. Sorry bro.

I just high centered mine last saturday night, although I am not sure if it actually happened, since as I recall, there was a lot of alcohol involved. I don't even know how I got it going again--Damn early season boogies and makeshift ice luges. (disclaimer: I drove on no public or private roads during said excursion, if said excursion actually happened) ;)

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Yup, he's a good guy and a good pilot. He's not our head pilot, but he's our primary pilot.

Funny quote from him: "I knew I was really in Texas when I was driving around town a few days ago and saw some guys in their front yard roping a lawn chair and drinking beer..."

Yep...that's me. Known as Mike in Fargo, ND, Lobo's son in Osage, KS, Mike the Pilot (or BitchBang) in Omro, WI, and PilotMike in Bryan, TX. Not the best pictures to be recognized in. When I develop mine, I'll put them up. I've got more "boobie" pictures than Dave too.

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'