poohbeer

music for my tandem video

I've got a pretty good (hey! it features me!) tandem video but them guys edited it and put some REALY afwul music underneeth. Not even 1 track but like 4 tracks on 2 minutes worth of video.
So what I want you all to do is give me your alltime favorite freefall background music so i can edit the bloody thing into something respectable ;)

------- SIGNATURE BELOW -------
Complete newbie at skydiving, so be critical about what I say!!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

the usual suspects.....

Freefalling
High speed dirt(megadeth)
alive (pearl jam)

your vide shoulda been more like 10-15 minutes...
a pre interview, the jump, the jump with special effects, your landing and then the POST interview....
did you pay for it, or did your buddy hook you up wityh one?
My photos

My Videos

a pre interview, the jump, the jump with special effects, your landing and then the POST interview....

I payed for it, but I checked it and it's 11 minutes.. ghehe, well, it just just seems realy short :)But that still doens't change the fact that they used realy realy bad music >:( But hey, that's what you get from having an old geezer filming ;)

Oh and skydiverbrian, don't just welcome me yet.. still need to get through AFF and actualy having to jump yourself seems waaaaaay harder than a tandem so not quite sure I'll be a skydiver yet!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I payed for it, but I checked it and it's 11 minutes.. ghehe, well, it just just seems realy short :)But that still doens't change the fact that they used realy realy bad music >:( But hey, that's what you get from having an old geezer filming ;)

Oh and skydiverbrian, don't just welcome me yet.. still need to get through AFF and actualy having to jump yourself seems waaaaaay harder than a tandem so not quite sure I'll be a skydiver yet!

cool, I'm glad...b/c I didnt want to seem like I was flaming your video :o LOL. and by the way...congrats!:$ I usually dont miss the opp. to say that! didja find any tunes for the video?
My photos

My Videos

So what I want you all to do is give me your alltime favorite freefall background music

--> 3 doors down...life of my own////////Creed... Take me higher. both have enough change ups in the music to go with virtually any edit job.

good luck;
Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

give me your alltime favorite freefall background music

Crazy Life - Toad the wet sprocket - Mellow sunset jump stuff. Actually don't use this..I want to use in the future and I'm very self centered.B|

Times like these - Foo Fighters - Good Stuff:)
Ooohhwee - Master P - Dunno just think it would be great for a female. But you would have to seriously rock to make it work!;)

You ain't seen nothing yet - Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Because everyone forgets the classics.:P

Welcome to the sky

Ed

thx guys, gonna check all those out one by one..
For now I'm using some track from gone in 60 secs soundtrack