riddler

One gorgeous weekend coming up

Just wanted to say I checked out the weather report in Denver, and it looks like 70s all week and through the weekend.

One of the local DZs is having a balloon and a turbine helicopter. I've got some coach jumps to do. One of my goals this year is to get 200 skydives, and I've only got 22 so far :P Gonna try to hit two DZs this weekend!

Looks like spring is finally here. Skydiving weather directly ahead. Yeah to everyone. Life is good.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

lucky you. here in oregon the majority of the week is still supposed to be cloudy or rainy or some other form of BS. but hopefully the weather gods will be kind bring spring to us.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Hey Beeron - nice avatar :)
I went to Monterey Bay on Saturday and met NoShitThereIWas and ChopChop. Only one jump, though, 'cause winds were high (as in gusts to 38). Sunday we went to her father's DZ in Santa Rosa, but it was cloudy and rainy all day, so no jumping then either. Oh well, I got *one* jump in.

I'll probably be at Mile-Hi on Saturday 'cause they are having a balloon and helicopter. I'll be at Brush on Sunday if the plane is back up - is it still having problems?

Only one jump, though, 'cause winds were high (as in gusts to 38).

Oh, ya big baby... those were just calm ocean breezes...

Sunday we went to her father's DZ in Santa Rosa, but it was cloudy and rainy all day, so no jumping then either.

damn, riddler, sorry to hear you had no success on Sunday too. Well, hope you get to make up for it this weekend..:)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Oh, ya big baby... those were just calm ocean breezes...

It was a little scary watching those tandems come in, but you guys seem to have a good group of catchers. Tell Anthony not to let those calm ocean breezes blow him to the north side of the fence again ;)

I should have done Santa Rosa on Saturday and Monterey on Sunday. The weather seemed to be good both places on those days. Next time!

alright, alright... the winds were a little scary.. especially for some of the light wing loadings around there. I am at about 1.6:1 on that Sabre II and was barely getting any drive....:P They were some brave souls jumping at 1:1 on Saturday.:S

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey Beeron - nice avatar :)
I went to Monterey Bay on Saturday and met NoShitThereIWas and ChopChop. Only one jump, though, 'cause winds were high (as in gusts to 38). Sunday we went to her father's DZ in Santa Rosa, but it was cloudy and rainy all day, so no jumping then either. Oh well, I got *one* jump in.

I'll probably be at Mile-Hi on Saturday 'cause they are having a balloon and helicopter. I'll be at Brush on Sunday if the plane is back up - is it still having problems?

I heard that it's running fine again. I'll be in Brush on Saturday, but coming back to Denver for a gig that night. Catch ya next time! ;)

B~

I'll be out early for the balloon jumps at Mile Hi on Saturday. It's Micheal's last weekend with us so he and I are doing the "rap" thing from the balloon.
Sunday I'll be at Brush for CSL practice, even though I won't be there for the meet. Going to Florida:)
Hey, Beeron, what was up with the King Air at Brush?
You're not going to be at Brush? Rats, I didn't mean it when I told you to stop stocking me.;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey