Jiggs

Trim Tab use / question

Hi guys,

Just got a pair of trim tab risers made up and a question popped into my head; one of the issues with Trim Tabs is the tendency for one or the other to unitentionally release (e.g. popping). I was just thinking that it may be more likely to pop as additionaly loading through doing a banked turn - e.g. the load on the front riser is greater when you throw out a fast turn - therefore it may be more likely in contributing to an asymertical (unitentational release). Would this logic be correct?

Also does anyone know / recommend any companies that have had a bunch of experience in making good quality trim tab risers? I realise that no design is bomb proof, but after having some problems with my current set, I am thinking anything to end up with less issues on the risers!

Thoughts?
"Don't blame malice for what stupidity can explain."

"In our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart and in our despair, against our will comes wisdom" - Aeschylus