jraf

Stupid yet (relatively) safe

OK dudes and dudettes: I am looking for inspiration. This weekend the big thing is going on at ZHills and I need your ideas for doing very stupid but relatively safe things. I mean relatively safe. I would not like to wind up with limbs torn of...but...
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

That's easy, just before you do anything, simply yell out, "Hey y'all, watch this!!"

That should do it. :P

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Jimbo my friend, assrockets I have made a provision forB|

There will be no more driving my car through the swoop pond - that number is getting stale, done it many times and it's boring by now.

jraf

Muff #3275

Jimbo my friend, assrockets I have made a provision for B|

No, you haven't. You may think you have, but you haven't.

Less than 48 hours now. Less than 48 hours.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

The pyromaniac that I am, I have some ideas how to build one, but more insight is most welcome.

Jimbo - beware of the preparations. The Dark Overlord of the planet Xury is coming (deep breathing in background)
jraf

Muff #3275

There will be no more driving my car through the swoop pond - that number is getting stale, done it many times and it's boring by now.

What if we drove someone elses car through the swoop pond? That might be fun. Remember, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. ;)

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

What if we drove someone elses car through the swoop pond? That might be fun. Remember, it's easier to ask for forgiveness that it is to ask for permission. ;)

yeah hans, remember that 'rover that was nicer than yours? getting any ideas??? :)

Yeeeah....and I know how to hot wire 'em buggers. Just will need to bring my flak jacket with. Someone told me that Land Rover owners often have guns not far away;)

jraf

Muff #3275

I think what JRAF wants are not stupid and safe party stunts, he is fully capable of coming up with those (and forget about the 'safe' part). I myself am looking forward to seeing him with an assrocket whatever that is...:S

What he is looking for are fun things to do on jumps, safely. I know because he wanted to try a jump with me and one of those swimming pool float noodles, and nobody at the dz could come up with a good way to use it...

I emphasize the 'SAFE' part over the 'STUPID' aspect...'cause I know he will convince me to go along on the jumps...after the fun horny gorilla we did a couple days ago I am ready for more!B|:o

Marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Hans...i think you'll do just fine. if you need assistance with the pyrotechics show, find Digger...make sure Mottsky is around to bitch about it. ;)

if you really, really need to call in the people capable of mass destruction, have Mr. Meagher give me a call. I've been lying dormant for a while saving myself for the 4th of July, but i will be more than happy to share some ideas...

happy destruction.:ph34r:

arlo >:(

Get an inflatable raft:
- go fishing in the swoop pond
- charge for ferry rides across the swoop pond
- wear a silly outfit and sing Italian love songs; find a guy and girl to ride in the boat
- put a few quarts of oil, and paint "Exxon Valdez" on the side
- if you really want to freak people out, set the pond on fire! (gas floats!) Then maybe stand there offering to take people across. Keep calling yourself Charon
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Bring the Irish back - they'll think of something :P

i thought there werre some of us till out there ? Not to worry - heres the idea!
BOG SNORKELLING!
http://longford.local.ie/content/45923.shtml/sports_and_leisure/sports_events

Enjoy!
Genie

Creeper races
Creeper bowling

Wet T-shirt contest

I can attest to not doing the creepr races nor creeper bowling.

The Wet-Tshirt contest sounds resonably safe tho.. Stay away from the creepers!! They are made to hurt you! They can and will break bones and blow your whole night!! I know from experience! :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."