Zenister

new infinity (yet another rig color poll)

actually i think i'm going to go with 7 (i'll have to see the colors in person though)
but its the one i like best when i line them all up on my screen and look at them..

CHECK YOU PM. Your rig is DONEB|

oohh i wanna see! got some pics?

something tells me that pretty soon all black wont be the rig color of choice for all the cool people ;)

well that was my thought until i saw the quality of Infinity for nearly $400 less..

dont get me wrong i love my Mirage, but i can always find other uses for green pieces of paper...

wheeeee!!

just got back from the mailbox and my relocation check is here..that means decision time still leaning towards 7 or a slight variation of it, and time to drive 10 min down the road manyana and get sized up!!!

oooooh cant wait cant wait...happy dance

now all i need is a new-to-me main. anyone got a vengeance 150 hiding around they wanna sell??

you can do a screen capture by pressing the CTRL+ PRTSCN screen buttons simultaneaously.

PRTSCN can be found by following the left arrow key up as high as your keyboard will allow.

You then have to edit it of course using Photoshop pr someother paint app.;)

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

All black. Have some pity on the new skychildren that may be looking to buy your used gear in 5 years....why must all skydivers attempt to incorporate 8 different colors into every piece of gear they buy?
I'll take the used brown mirage with neon pink and green stripes.......

What about orange and black to go with the pants (which i LOVE by the way)?

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE deep breath WWWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE:):)
just finished the order for my new infinity (with the help of a lovely little skychicka whos name i forgot to ask or didnt remember....bad rans no manners...[:/])

the colors arent exactly like this as but they are pretty close, I went with a "gold" thats very close to the orange in my ff pants..vs the NEON ORANGE (wow is that bright) that isnt really simualted well by the color tool...but its a great thing to get an idea..i cant imagine how long i would have annoyed them about colors etc without it..

cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait..gotta breathe..cant wait cant wait....now i need a main..wheeeeee B|

infinity8.jpg