Zeemax

stupid UK

this weekend was supposed to be perfect. I drive 2 hours to get to the DZ, beautiful blue skies... but a shed load of wind. Damn. no worries, today was supposed to be even better, with it all going tits up on sunday. At least i'll get one day of jumping i thought. Woke up this morning, wiped the ice from my sleeping bag (yes it was pretty damn cold last night) opened the tent to find beautiful black skies. oh. winds getting up to 20MPH and only getting worse. So i drive home totally mifffed.

Oh well, now i'm here i'm drinking beer, so its not all bad :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

damn , you need to move to florida or cali! (or arizona) or....are you seeing a pattern! lol

i wish :(

unless thats an offer to live on your floor.... *cough*

yep lifes a bitch :)at least i don't feel too bad about my busted shoulder.
i just hate it when the weather is jumpable
and i'm grounded [:/]

PS also drinking beer :)

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard.

Yesterday (Friday) at Headcorn I had a whole load of students kitted up and ready to walk to the plane, the winds were legal at 14 knots on the ground. Then while I was just finishing off the flight line checks an AFF student landed and telemeters realised that although the wind was 14 knots 0 AGL, it was about 25 knots at 100ft. So we stood the student load down and that was it for the rest of their day. I left this morning with winds gusting to 28 knots :(

Rich M

Yep, same happened to us at Nethers, although did manage to sly in 9 jumps yesterday before it went to SHITE!

The UK is gay and crap and rubbish and I want to go live in Cali or FLA or AZ! Which reminds me of a song I heard on the radio today which will become my new mantra - something along the lines of 'Why am I stuck in the UK, living on minimum wage, it's shite, I want to go and live in the USA and skydive my tits off!' (Ok I may have ad-libbed the last 5 words....) Anyone know who it's by? (Or maybe I dreamt it? The power of the subconscious eh?)

Emma
ps Happy Easter :(((

Yep, same happened to us at Nethers, although did manage to sly in 9 jumps yesterday before it went to SHITE!

The UK is gay and crap and rubbish and I want to go live in Cali or FLA or AZ! Which reminds me of a song I heard on the radio today which will become my new mantra - something along the lines of 'Why am I stuck in the UK, living on minimum wage, it's shite, I want to go and live in the USA and skydive my tits off!' (Ok I may have ad-libbed the last 5 words....) Anyone know who it's by? (Or maybe I dreamt it? The power of the subconscious eh?)

Emma
ps Happy Easter :(((

Snow is forecast for today (Sunday). Ack, stupid UK.
Rich M

Well, here's how it looks like in Norway today.
Now we are just waiting for the big plane to come (an-28, may 10th)

NO MORE SNOW FOR ME!!!!!, finally the weather is getting better...or should I say...JUMPABLE :P

well the skies look quite nice today, but judging by the garden furniture being blown across the garden, maybe i wont head to the DZ... lol

Definately time to move to the states....