marcandalysse

fotos from zhills boogie

I like your avatar. Do you have and African Grey? I have one that is about 4 now. His name is Nixxx, as in the Nixxx from Hixxx from some of my funnelling escapades just off student status...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

a few more fotos..

also one of alysse and amor (parrot)

our african grey is 8 years old, they have the mind of a 5 year old child and the temper of a 2 year old...says some cool stuff like 'word to the bird!', 'go birds!', 'Jah love', and others....funny is when another bird lands in the yard and the grey will say 'Hello bird!' to it, waiting for a reply...

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

120waylands.jpg

billy_and_jc_at the boogie.jpg

120canopy.jpg

alysee_and_amor.jpg

Great shots. I'm so bummed I didn't get to meet you while I was there. Gee.........we're on the same 120 ways, and the only Dropzone.com person I meet was J.P. Maybe cause he was on my plane.

From what I can tell with the one picture of the Bomb Squad, you were right next to where I was packing.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

There was plenty of us: Marc+Alysee of course, Stacy, Galen, JP, Jimbo, Dove, F1freak, jumpergirl, apoil, ron, okalb, HeatherB, jumpinkramer, yours trully conducting a 24/7 live broadcast to misskriss on the cell and others.

At ZHills you just need to ask at the Bomb Squad table.

Earth is the center of the Universe, ZHills is the center of Earth, Bomb Squad is the center of Zhills!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275