katiebear21

Nig-noggery in Panama City Beach?

I hear monkey names are being given out right and left;)

There's no doubt about that!!! I was more looking for the competition status and results. I know it's not officially over until tomorrow though!!!

How's the weather Katie?

Is that a joke? Dude - I'm in the frickin desert... it's hot! Damn hot! :D That' reminded me of Good Morning VietNam! :D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Hey Katie, PCB was a major kick in the butt:D, everyone had a great time.The weather was ideal and we only had about an hour of rain on Sat. As far as results are concerned I think sky:ph34r:one will inform you of that. It was cool jumping on to the beach. I did get a saltH2O bath though.

Hey take care of your self and we all can't wait for you to get home.

JC
aka Kurt Russell

blic, blic, caw,caw

MonkeyLip did, indeed, take a sea bath under his main! NOICE! I watched the whole thing from my 4th floor balcony. Life did not suck in PCB. No monkey names were awarded. The only "hats" on the premesis were mine and Jack Ceman's. Derek has one, but Pat normally wears it and it was not there. As to the results, a short list can be found in the swoop forum. I did OK (mid pack), but am totally not bitching. Most repeated phrase at the meet: "We are not sucking."