Lolie

Moving to the dz tomorrow!

Its a pretty long ride to town! You may want to check with the gas station, or maybe the hotels right there on 23. That would not be too bad of a bike ride.

What are you looking for specifically?

I used to bike six miles to and from town every day in the summer for work, so I'm not totally against that. I don't mind biking, but something closer would be nice.

I don't care what I do... it'd be rad to get something Monday thru Friday so I can have the weekends free for jumping. I've been told I should work at Cracker Barrel, but I'm afraid I'd shoot myself after working there for three days. :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Well howdy! The neighborhood is really getting better all the time! I'll drop by a bundt-cake...

I'll be spending more long weekends out there at my RV, look forward to seeing ya!

You'll find something soon enough, shit always seems to work itself out... happy-happy for Lolie!

Oh, BTW happy B-day!
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!