BikerBabe

How stupid can one person be???

From now on I'm tying it to something when I take it off so this doesn't happen again.

If you wear a nacklace, that may be the place to put it. Now when skydiving, but certainly a possibility for most otehr times you may want to take it off.

That really is great news. I had a bag with wallet and all the other important stuff fall off my motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. I got it back the next day.

I love having innate faith restored...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yes, there are. :)
Actually, this is the second time in the past few months that my faith in people has been confirmed.

In January, I went to the wind tunnel in orlando. I lost my ATM/Debit card. Well, I didn't realize it was gone until the next day, and when I called the bank, they said that someone had already called and closed the card. How easy it would have been to use the card and clean out my bank account...but whoever found it closed it instead.

I wish everyone would be this considerate!

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Great news! There really are some good people out there after all. Thanks for getting back with us, I think we're all happy you've got your ring back.

As for describng the ring, it always helps to have something like your initials or wedding date engraved on the inside of the ring.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Andi: Great news:)
Wendy: Does that mean your log book was returned too.

Good karma to the people who helped my friends out.:)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wendy: Does that mean your log book was returned too

The whole thing. Even the $20 in the wallet. As it happens, it was found by an engineer on the NASA side of the same project I work on. But he didn't know and I didn't know.

At the time I just thought he was a local rancher with a familiar-sounding name. D'oh.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)