CrazyIvan

I'M UNEMPLOYED!!!!

where does the line for that job interview start?

After reading the pictures thread, you and Sunnydee have the song "older women, make beautiful lovers" stuck in my head.

got to love seeing 30+ year old hotties when you feel old for fixing to turn 26.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I know and I am enjoying it....but i can no longer be refered to as in my early twenties, that was like a get out of jail free card for some of the crazy shit i do.

"older women know just how to please a man"
it just wont get out of my head

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I know how you feel. I suddenly lost my job at the end of Feb and took me two months to find another one. Hang in there and you will find something better than the last one. Things have a way of working out like that.

Thank you, and yes, I know better things are coming.

Don't feel too bad!! Back in January I quit my $22.00 an hour computer geek job to open my own company. Well.....that lasted 3 weeks when Uncle Sugar called and offered me a job. I said "Sure" and took off to Florida for a week to go skydiving. B| May your luck run just as well....

Don't feel too bad!! Back in January I quit my $22.00 an hour computer geek job to open my own company. Well.....that lasted 3 weeks when Uncle Sugar called and offered me a job. I said "Sure" and took off to Florida for a week to go skydiving. B| May your luck run just as well....

I'm not feeling bad at all, and yes, maybe is a hint to put more emphasis to my business, I have a company with my brother, he does Web design and I do all the geeky stuff like installing networks, data migration, etc etc, and like I said in my 'rant', I'm gonna take a few days and clear my mind and there is no better way to that but skydiving B|B|

You guys are great, I appreciate your support.

Talk to Sangiro

We all work for free! The site doesn't generate any income at all for Sangiro, in fact it's a huge drain on his finances. Ivan might want to find something that pays actual money first. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yup, today was my last day. so...is anyone hiring?

If you excuse me...I'll be in the VENTING THREAD.

welcome to the club!!!! (i was laid of of my ueber-geek-IT job at the beginning april)

tellin ya.. if you can live on unemployment for a while.. there's nothing like making 5 jumps on a monday... and then tuesday.. and thenn.. you get the idea :P

which reminda me.. i've got this great webserver you can host your designed sites on B|

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Welcome to the Elite club of unemployed skydivers who don't pay bills in an effort to quell the addiction by jumping as much as humanly possible with fixed or little income.

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.