WFFC

Martini Shot Films/WFFC Film Fest

Well, the rules, entry form, and prize list are all online on the Competition page of Freefall.com. Thursday August 7th will be the night these works of art will be shown so get yours together and enter. Who knows, you might win!!!

Sorry Cajones, you and I can't enter~~~
-----
~~~Michael

this looks interesting... okay everybody... send me some ideas and i'll use the folks at my dz to put something together..... you get credit for the story idea... i get the cash...lol...... actually i don't plan on winning anything, but it would be fun to enter.... so send me some ideas... i have one already but maybe a good one will pop up in a pm....

p.s. hell it only needs enough story for like 3-6 minutes... not that hard when ya add some skydiving in it....

Hey, you have lots of get video. I know you can't enter, so let's get together and put some of it together under my name. Those guys at WFFC will never figure it out. Then I'll share the prize with ya.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey