degeneration

Reserve packers - what's similar in volume to a Smart 120?

I was going to be buying a new Smart 120 reserve (can't find a 2nd hand one) but there is a 14-16 week wait or something like that as they have none in stock. I don't want to wait that long, so am looking now for another reserve that has a similar pack volume.

So from experience, rather than from quoted pack volumes on the canopies' tech specs, what reserves pack with a similar volume to a Smart 120?

My first guess would be a PDR 126? Any others - specifically R-Max or Techno are what I want to know about, but really any other would be great to know.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

Pdr 113 packs more like smart 120.

And pdr 126 packs more like smart 135.

Buy op 143. Much better flight at heavy wingloading. If you aren't loading above 1.75 i guess it doesn't matter.

I have smart 120 for sale btw, have one ride for sure, and i'm selling it for 700. But too bad you are in oversea.

Anyone near Perris area that wants smart 120 contact me.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Can you give me details of the Smart 120? DoM etc. I may have someone in Perris that could collect it for me...

Op. 143 isn't an option. I don't have that sort of money available. Getting a new Smart was pushing my budget beyond what I could really afford, which is why I was wanting a 2nd hand reserve.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).