Go Ducks!

I'm not a hockey fan (or a fan of any other sport, except, of course, skydiving), but I'm probably going to watch this one (5pm PT). It's just too much. I mean, a team named after a silly children's movie stands a very good chance of capturing hockey's highest award, the Stanley Cup. How often does that happen? It must feel like Cinderella to those guys. Let's hope they don't turn into pumpkins...B|
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

they scored 3 points against the devils 2 nights ago in no time flat..... fukin rocked....

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

it's anaheim's time to shine. i mean, if the angel's can win the freakin' world series, the ducks can seal up sir stanley's cup.

i'm an orange county girl, so i've been a long time fan of both of these teams...i even have troy glaus' MVP bobble head on my desk here. but i will admit, the past year in sports has been a big surprise. it's been pretty neat. tonight's game ought to be worth watching for anyone even vaguely interested....fans and non-fans alike.

Go Ducks!