Ghobbs444

Wings w-18 with crossfire 2 149

I currently have a pilot 168 in my wings container and it fits like a dream. I was wondering if any one has ever fit a 150 into this container and how it fit. It is rated for a 170-190 however my "rigger" said it will work just fine. I would like to be able to downsize without having to trade in my pretty container.

Here are the dimensions 17 x 13 x 5
http://www.garlyn.co.nz/wings/Wingsizingchart2.html
-It is by choosing the paths of least resistance that makes men and rivers crooked.

How old is the container? They changed their sizing numbers a while back.

I have a W-13 (old sizing) that was sized for a 170/170 and I fit a Xf2 149 in it perfectly. A velo 120 also fit in it very well, and a velo 111 fits OK, but not as well as the others.;)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have a W-19 which was made for a 190-210. I contacted Sunrise manufacturing and they said a 168 was the smallest I could or should go. My guess is that a 149 should be the smallest you'd want to go. Contact Rick at sunrise and give him the serial number. He'll tell you what you could get away with for your container.