Martinishotfilm

Video Crew/packers need for WFFC 2003

Looking for PACKERS/Camera FLYERS/ and someone who is good with digital manipulation of images.
Martini Shot Films is looking for a few good men (or women) To be part of the Film crew for this years WFFC event.
If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
All video Flyers will be required to have a MINI DV camera, and Preferably a DIGITAL still camera.
Please contact me ASAP so I can fill these positions.
Thanks
Grant

i am a new camera flyer(30 jumps) but ahve caught on quick. I am a guru on computers too... If i am back from afghanistan before then, i will send you some examples....
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Grant,
I'll pack for you ;)

Mar-
I don't think Grant nor myself could find it in our hearts to ever call you a pack bitch. That's what Jarred is for... :D

I know those Martini Shot Films guys, I've heard them whisper "bitch" under their breath as I walk away:P But with me, I know it's a term of endearment.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I sure will pack for you sweetie. How do you like the openings;) Just make sure you have someone that can adjust your back right there after you land, and that you know where all the handles for the cut away and reserve are at.

Wasn't it Dirty Harry that once said "Do you feel lucky?":P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey