ChefJoeR

Atlanta sunday dives

Looking for people in and around the Atlanta area that would like to do some jumping on Sundays. This is my only day off and would like to make the most of it. I head to ASC in Thornton, GA, pretty cool bunch of guys and gals. If you are up for it, send a note. Also, just got into the sport recently, now working on my "A" license. Come out for some fun and beer!

WHAT'S UP! I'M OUT THERE EVERY OTHER SUNDAY! I WON'T BE THERE UNTIL AFTER THE 4TH BECAUSE NATE AND I ARE HEADING TO NEW ENGLAND, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GET A COUPLE OF JUMPS IN ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON WITH YOU! KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS! I LOVE HEARING ABOUT IT!:$ SEE YOU SOON

Hey Joe,
I usally jump out at Pell City in Alabama (its only a hour and 15 minutes from downtown ATL). We have a good crew of people that are out there every sunday. We have USPA coaches that will do free jumps to help you with that "A" License you are working on and i do Free FreeFly coaching when your ready to learn. Drop me a line and let me know if you want to come hang out.....

SeeYa Soon
Rob