sunnydee123

Aggieland SummerJam Photos

As soon as we get to that point I will definately get your assistance. but as for now I am really thinking of how to get water to the hanger by AOT for showers.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

As Todd said," promises promises", so with all that talk we do expect to see you at the AOT boogie.

Or before............for construction.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

well I have talked with Kathy about AOT and she will keep me posted. IT could be a good possibility - I kinda want to jump out of that Cessna again and do a flip or something.

As for construction - I'd come help if I could find a cheap flight. That RV was pretty damn comfy but I might require some bacon and eggs for breakfast if I come again :$B|

Who knows....anything is possible

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Never underestimate the power of the sneaky. I think you started chatting in the same post as telling everyone else to stop by saying hi to me...;)

I'm just not on this thing as much as some people (AD especially). Up until last week I think I only had 4 posts. [:/]

Dave is right though, D's hairless legs are way sexier than Todd's!!

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'

and I was probably under a little more stress

but you handled it pretty damn good.....yeah yeah, I know, I'm (how can I say kiss ass without leaving myself open to one of Todd's smart ass remarks?) patting the old man on the back, that works:ph34r::ph34r:

oops, sorry Mark, Hey guys, this QueenBee talking, just didn't check who was signed in first...:$

D's hairless legs are way sexier than Todd's!!

Well, I luv ya Dee, but I have to disagree with the guys on this one...;)

Queen"B" (NOT mfdammit!)
"Sitting around talking about skydiveing is cool,being to do it safely in the air where it really counts is the shi_!!!!!!!!!" Work hard,learn,SKYDIVE DAMMIT!

Dave is right though, D's hairless legs are way sexier than Todd's!!

I agree with you Mike, Dee's legs are much sexier then Todd's, but her legs were a bit prickly when I felt them, B|:D:ph34r::)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

021_21.JPG (30.5 KB)
022_22.JPG (28.1 KB)

Both of these are Deaf Dave. A wonderful human being and very funny guy. He will make fun of you if you cant understand him. LOL

His suit is the same as Levin's. Levin designed it, there are 3 of them -long story... Levins helmet is white, Davids is black. Levin wears black tennis shoes, Davids are white. David holds his feet different than Levin. Levin holds his loops/toggles diggeretnt than David. Levin never ever lands with his altimeter still on. David is heavier than Levin.
You wouldnt notice so much unless you had been around them as much as me.

B|

~AirAnn~

You're right, David is one seriously kick ass guy! I've run into him at various DZs for the past couple of years and always enjoy talking to him and especially enjoy getting to jump with him!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"Both of these are Deaf Dave. A wonderful human being and very funny guy. He will make fun of you if you cant understand him."
Deaf Dave rocks, he's the only Texan I met that could understand my accent!B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson