groovychic

apology & a chance to make things right

I would like to apologize to to the skydivers out there that we have done wrong. I am sincerely sorry. What can we do to make this right? We did not do this intentionally, we got in over our heads before we knew it & didn't know how to handle it. We had some great ideas for shirts, & wanted to share them, it exploded before our faces, the demand was high, & we simply dropped the ball on our end. Again, I humbly apologize. I will refund your money or if you want to give us the chance to make your shirt I will get that done too. My husband will be home sometime next week he is picking up 3 of our 4 kids from his parents house 1500 miles from here. I wish I wasn't a part of this ordeal, b/c if you had a chance to know me personally, I know you would think different. Please accept my public apologies, & please give me one more opportunity to make this right.[:/]

I hope you can sort out your troubles, i think there are a few pissed off people on here.

I think (some) people are prepared to wait, you just need to do some damage assessment.

I suppose the good news is your one of us and not a whuffo, you will probably find more forgiveness here than their world....even though it may not be much. [:/]

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Sent you a PM - but for the public forum....

i appreciate your apology and i will be sure to confirm to everyone i can that you made things right, if the refund is put through ASAP.

you guys do have some very cool shirts. i understand you got over your head. you just should have informed your customers.

bettina

This may seem harsh and I wasn't even screwed over but here goes. You seem to like playing games, there is always a little deception. Gatorbait is leaving the forums and then BAM new name, new identity and your back in business. Well for me I have gotten to know the people on here by their names and I even respect the people I have disagreed with for continuing to post under their same name even when half the users disagreed with them. So how many times will you reinvent yourself and start from scratch?

~Chachi

alrighty... i'm shutting down for the day. i sent you my paypal info for a refund and haven't heard back from you yet.

hopefully i'll come in tomorrow and things will have been straightened out. i'm keeping the 'borrowed' rose colored glasses on until tomorrow. hope you do the right thing.