westcoastchica

OVER 100% OF DONATIONS RAISED!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! B|

i came in this morning to work, tired and unmotivated and i checked my e-mail to find 2 new donations (and verbal encouragement) from michele and luna...and a note from the avon walk for breast cancer staffers saying that i had hit my goal of $2000 and surpassed it!! oh my craziness! and i even have more than $200 in checks on their way in the mail to add to it!

a big thanks to all of the dz.commers that have supported this cause financially, and to those that helped out with words of encouragement and/or a friendly thread bump.

dz.commers make up $575.00 of the total money i have raised so far. that is amazing! what a fantastic community! so as promised, 5% of that will go to SANGIRO's bail money out of my pocket...and well worth it. rounding up, that is $30!

for their amazing generosity...big hugs to:
shark
katiebear
marcandalysse
titaniumlegs
brains
rebecca
kenknight
michele
luna

i'm still just blown away by the support that i have found right here in the forums. i'm more than inspired...i'm flying. :)

if you didn't have the opportunity to donate yet and would like to, or if you want to see the overflowing thermometer that is on my website now, you can clicky here.

i'm going to go stand in the middle of my office now and do a happy dance. YAY! :P

Hooray!!! Oh, that so brightened my day! Congratulations Lara!!

There aren't many people unaffected by breast cancer, so on behalf of everyone who will benefit from your efforts, thank you so much.

:)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

surprised at 9 people managing to give that much in donations?? tell me about it!!!! :o

actually, there were some overwhelmingly generous donations that kind of caught me by surprise. really, it just made my heart swell. can't say thank you enough! :)
and don't forget jt, your bumps were super help too! ;)

YAY REBECCA! I'm so glad you got to see this. i was hoping all of the people that donated would catch this. i'm so happy it brightened your day too! B|

it is scary that every three minutes, another woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer.

get educated and stay healthy people! we're all affected by this disease! we can win this battle!!

dude! as soon as i saw your super sweet donation waaaaaay back here, i posted the picture as promised. ;)

but just for you...i'll tack it on here again, even though it's not very exciting. :P

Remember, don't let a little thing like a goal stop you, keep going.

i really like that statement! i'm gunnin' for more. of course, jake (who is so wonderful he promised to walk this with me) is still a bit short on his donations, so i'm going to try and help him reach his goal first. :)
rock on brains!

Hey Tomb Raider,:)
Wow! There wasn't any doubt that you would attain your goal so quickly! So, let's help Jakester now!!! BTW, there is a certain, new AFF-I and his wife that may be able to donate.;) I'll shoot you their addy's.B|

Shark