airann

cant jump, ribs are busted

I fell in the shower a few months ago. On the way down I thought I was gonna either bash my head on the crapper or my ribs on the tub. I fell go up felt my head and ribs. Both were ok, looked at my left hand and it was a 1.5" gash. Swung my arm back and hit the plastic on the tap. Four stitches and another embarrasing story.

Pete

Havent been on lately, hurts to type..

Pete... I hear you and feel your pain. Slipped on the floor and hit the tub!!! My hands were busy painting so I couldnt stop myself. I think I fell off a chair. Kinda blacked out.

LAME injury... like some 89 year old woman.
When asked what happened ... Id rather have something more glamorous to say. But no, hell no. I gotta slip on floor and crap out my side.

Rather say...
Fell outta tree saving kitten...
Fending off off Ninjas trying to take candy from kid..
Saving the world from meterorite...

Hell no, slip on bathroom floor, cradered on tub.
:S

Thanks for all the support, again you guys are great.

Now vibes for Eric.

~AirAnn~

Ann,
Sorry to hear you are in pain. I cracked two ribs about four months ago and know how you feel. At the time I was fighting a cold and coughing my head off. Try to get lots of rest.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I was painting Levins bathroom, sliped on floor and hit side of tub head on with right sidem nothing to stop my fall. i had paint brush in hands. Hit hard with full wight of me on right side.

I called for Dan and he picked me up from floor. This mornining we webt to ER.

Pull arm, no skydiving.

:(

ouch.....i feel for ya........
busted mine years ago eating a ditch racing mx........

a little informative commentation for ya.........
dont cough, sneeze, laugh hard, choke on anything, breathe too deeply, and most of all.......hope you dont become constipated.............youll be there for a looooongggg time........

AirAnn
Happens pretty fast eh? I wasn't sure what happened either. Just stared at my hand for a few seconds. The nurses made fun of me, people at work made fun of me, friends made fun of me. Funny story if it wasn't me! Actually I laughed about it as well.

Hope ya have a speedy recovery.

Pete