SBS

Sodomy is legal...

I don't know...I just think that god has better things to do and bigger fish to fry than guys who like to put it in butts.

-S

has better things to do and bigger fish to fry

Sodomy is pretty much anything that a southern baptist would deem immoral. That includes fellatio as well as fudge packing (as dove so eloquently put it).

Seems our chuteless friend, as well as all the others who spend so much time opposing things that are none of their business, would do well to get sodomized occasionally. Nice tension reliever, and a good distraction from less important things, too. :)

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

ONce again......I don't get your judgement on people.... you spew the Bible but neglect to remember that it also says to Love your brother.....YOur words are definitely not loving....and Jesus Christ would never call any of His children( if that's what you believe) that they are sick.

How is concensual "unusual" sex in private going to force God to destroy America? If ordinary humans can handle other humans engaging in this activity, why would God have a problem? Doesn't he have better things to do than to care who puts what where, like saving our souls and loving every living being?

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

>And meanwhile, everyone "prays" to God, that He bless America.

I don't - although I do pray for tolerance on occasion.

>He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for that lifestyle.

If god is all powerful, and all things follow his will, then he also destroyed the holy roman empire. And everyone on the planet at one point, come to think of it (except for Noah and his family.) But he didn't strike anyone dead on the supreme court for making sodomy legal. Go figure.

How do you arrest someone for that? How do you gather evidence?

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Nah, I think the police officer stole the dress and pretended to be the other dude. Went undercover, so to speak:D

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

Yes, Jesus said Love your brother...he did not say marry him and commit sodomy, an indecent and immoral practice that God has clearly stated is against His Divine will. The US Supreme court ( and Canadian) is directing those countries towards their doom. EvenVice President Chaney said, (talking about the fanatical Muslims) that they will hit the USA again, it cannot be avoided. Rumsfeld and FBI Director Mueller said similar remarks. Consider the 9/111 attacks as a precursor to what is coming. Consider what will happen when the entire City of New York, and/or Washington is hit by nuclear weapons ( as stated by Chaney and gang).
A single 20 megaton bomb carried in a backpack would have a 4-5 mile fireball. Winds at ground zero would be 400 MPH. Such an attack will come, and the United States WILL become impotent as a nation. If you think it cant happen...WATCH. It will be in yur lifetime.

And me not doing it up the poop chute is supposed to prevent those holocausts? Quick everyone, hide your ass, stop the terrorists, save America!

You will excuse me if I concentrate on chasing the terrorists planning these attacks, and not the gay people committing the latest definition of sodomy.

EDITED TO ADD: If any guys from the other side of the fence find the above homophobic, it's meant only as sarcasm. I have no problem with anyone's sexuality and have several gay friends.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

Nice tension reliever, and a good distraction from less important things, too.

Brian,

Please take this as not judgemental but from an ignorant hetero. Isn't it painful? Sorry to be descriptive, but during a physical, I had to have my prostate checked and the doctor only used one finger. Man that hurt like hell?

Chris

Yes, Jesus said Love your brother...he did not say marry him and commit sodomy, an indecent and immoral practice that God has clearly stated is against His Divine will. The US Supreme court ( and Canadian) is directing those countries towards their doom. EvenVice President Chaney said, (talking about the fanatical Muslims) that they will hit the USA again, it cannot be avoided. Rumsfeld and FBI Director Mueller said similar remarks. Consider the 9/111 attacks as a precursor to what is coming. Consider what will happen when the entire City of New York, and/or Washington is hit by nuclear weapons ( as stated by Chaney and gang).
A single 20 megaton bomb carried in a backpack would have a 4-5 mile fireball. Winds at ground zero would be 400 MPH. Such an attack will come, and the United States WILL become impotent as a nation. If you think it cant happen...WATCH. It will be in yur lifetime.

Dude... Please tell me you're being sarcastic???