leroydb

dan marino

hey bo... I bust my ass all day long, and am very tired now... Its my choice to post whore... lay off, I am a soldier with a liscense to legally kill.... not that my bullets can go 10k miles so you are safe for now...
lol joking.... I haevnt gone native yet.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Marino is a has been who never quite made it.

Oh, my son would hate to read that! His whole room is done up in Dolphin stuff and he has a Dan Marino signed football. He even made us go to Dan Marino's restaurant. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had my fill of Dan when I was married to a Floridian. The man worshiped the Dolphins. Signed jersey of Marino, signed ball from Schula and Marino, helmet, etc. Painted the kitchen table with the insignia even. Too bad they couldn't win the Super Bowl. Like I said...HAS BEEN.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Heehee....ok, I told Nick about the thread and this is what he said (after I explained what a has-been is)....

He's not a has-been because he's going to the Hall of Fame, and he's the only one who had the famous "flick", so those people need to suck on that! :ph34r:

I'm not going to tell him about the kitchen table, I'm afraid he'll want one of those too. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon