Swoopdiva

Eloy September

Hi...I'm heading to AZ from the UK for a week or so and planning on jumping at Eloy for the first time around 6th/ 7th September...Any Dz.commers gonna be there and fancy doing some 4way or general RW? I don't know too many people there yet and I believe the resident 4way team will be at the World Meet...

Any ideas from anyone what the weather will be like? Damn hot, I'm guessing!

Thanks
SD

I will be tere that weekend, and I am in the some boat for a different reason. The guys i usualy jump with wont be able to make it. And because of my lower jump numbers don't have a lot of opptions. I would love to make a couple of jumps with different people. Anyone nterested, PM me please.

Adam

"I Yam what I Yam"

I am not afriad to die, only to die without living.

I have no prob jump with lower numbered jumpers!
if Im there we'll do some!

My rw is rusty but We'll work somethign out, even If I play base and you fly around me just so you can see how you fly relative to someone
My photos

My Videos

That's great, thanks guys, happy to jump with whoever, I guess I will be mainly just hanging around looking for jumpbuddies so the more the merrier!

Is there any load organising? Or can we just get on with stuff ourselves? You reckon Eloy will be busy that time of year?

SD

well Ive only been to eloy a few times but yea its safe to say they be busy (relative to most smaller dz's)

once we get together and talk a bit well figure out what type of stuff we can do then we can go do some small ways. we do all that stuff ourselves. if the LO thinks youre ready for some stuff theyll work with you!

though i dont think there will be much in the way of organizing going on...im not sure though
My photos

My Videos

That weekend is AZ days, with $13 jumps...so you picked a good weekend to go!

Tom is the local organizer. If you ask at manifest, they will direct you to him or anyone else who might be organizing.

Have fun! I'll be in New York that weekend, else I would jump with you for sure!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!