chopchop

nignoggery at the garden house!!!

YUP!! it is time for a party! Isn't it always? you say.. Well.. yesterday was a big day at my house.. After 6 months, I finally got the hot tub fixed and my plasma screen is out of the rental inventory and back in my living room where it belongs... I say it is time for a major shindig with skydiving videos on the screen and naked peeps in the jacuzzi... Let the alcohol flow... and since we're in CA, maybe a little cheese and crackers.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

YUP!! it is time for a party! Isn't it always? you say.. Well.. yesterday was a big day at my house.. After 6 months, I finally got the hot tub fixed and my plasma screen is out of the rental inventory and back in my living room where it belongs... I say it is time for a major shindig with skydiving videos on the screen and naked peeps in the jacuzzi... Let the alcohol flow... and since we're in CA, maybe a little cheese and crackers.. ;)

maybe a nice bottle of pinot noir...who cares if anyone spills! we'll all be naked...err...did i say that out loud?:$

congrats on getting your place all snazzed up choppy chop!

maybe a nice bottle of pinot noir...who cares if anyone spills! we'll all be naked...err...did i say that out loud?:$

er... you mean a few cases of pinot noir, right? after all... you are part of the Hollister crowd.. the party dz of the bay area!!;)

congrats on getting your place all snazzed up choppy chop!

Why thank you, Lizzie, and Alana has been busy tearing out all the old growth and planting flowers and gorund cover.. now i remember why it is named the garden house.. B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

er... you mean a few cases of pinot noir, right? after all... you are part of the Hollister crowd.. the party dz of the bay area!!;)

well the bottle i was talking about was only for me...so a case or two might be necesary depending on how many people there areB|

well the bottle i was talking about was only for me...so a case or two might be necesary depending on how many people there areB|

hmmm... maybe we just need one more bottle.. one for you, one for me... jacuzzi for 2!! ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Okay... it is this Wednesday.. combo-party... called..

The hot tub is fixed for Bonnie's birthday party.. yep... our own Gravity Gear gravity girl Bonnie gets an age anniversary on Wednesday and it is a perfect day for a little fun at the garden house.. PM me for directions. B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures