alanab

bonehead mindwarp

can anyone tell me the good/bad about mindwarps. i know there are many different models. 2002 and 2003 both have internal audi pockets and other models of the mindwarp have external pockets. the model with external pocket is the one i am thinking of buying used from someone with a protrack for $200. good deal huh? also, the helmet is a size large and i have a medium head. i contacted bonehead and they said they have medium liners for that model that i am buying. has anyone ever done this, does the helmet fit the same as buying a medium helmet?

There was a thread a while back on this.... probably more than one..... in Gear & Rigging. Here is one http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=499170;search_string=search_string;#499170

I love my bonehead. I like that I could "mold" it to my head. But I tried on different helmets at a gear shop before I decided on one.

If you go with one with external audible pockets, make sure you secure them well. A good riser slap (as many people know) will knock them right out.