SKY

Crazy Days

I think skydiving has gotten me to settle down a lot, to not be so crazy, to take less "dumb" risks. I'm starting this thread in a hope to hear about skydivers in the earlier days. What did you do to feel alive before you started flying?
Edited by SKY on 3/2/01 11:05 AM.

Oh man, lessee.... hockey, golf, alcohol, drugs, playing guitar, running, rollerblading, raquetball, weightlifting, archery, hunting, several martial arts, geeking with computers (which I do for a living now), skiing, Buddhism/Taoism, scuba diving, bungee jumping... Some I still do, some I don't.
Give me time and I'll probably think of about 50 others. ;)
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

A lot of the stuff that I used to do, I still do, just not to the same degree. I'm still an avid weightlifter, trumpet player, computer geek, college student, Cadet (Texas A&M). Formerly I used to Mt. Bike, rock climb, paintball, Tae Kwon Do and quite a few other things. :)AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

I still do many of those things to feel alive. Best was playing in a band. Nothing matches that feeling.

I still play golf. I hang out for a nice brew and food with friends. I go to concerts or sporting events.

My Oakland Raiders and L.A. Kings are two of my greatest passions.

Those passions are still there. I always have space for them.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Well...I used to be a magician aficionado, Bike a lot, play some guitar and write songs every once in a while, now...I barely do a card trick and I haven't touched my guitar in years, I sold my old bike because I wanted to buy a new one...that never happened, and since I jumped for the first time last year, that's all in my mind, SKYDIVING!!!

Certainly beat the crap out of all the hobbies I used to have.