jtval

for the women

That's nice, but don't you have any from your 100th jump where you wore nothing but those tight boxers? ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hehe ... unfortunately, no one had a camera on that jump!

I should have my 500th by the end of summer ... at that time it'll be hot! So maybe I'll make my 500th a naked jumpB|

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

The 500th is a very important event in a young jumper's life. I think you had better make sure you have a camera on that jump! B|

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll make sure you're on the jump, but everyone's gotta be naked to get on that jump!

Bwahahhaa, nice try! I won't do a naked jump for my own jumps, I'm not going to do it for yours. But, you have fun....I'll just wait and watch you walk in from the field. ;)

Mmmm, not bad.... kinda disappointing, tho, only a couple brave guys here with beefcake shots

How bout some stale beefcake? May provide some amusement until the rest the young bucks post theirs. Shampoo on mirror - typical guy, didn't notice. A gal I used to work with wanted to see how my 15 month 6-pack project was going. Still got that 7-8 lbs to lose. Sent her this pic today. I'd shoot one with my clean mirror but I gotta run to the gym. The girls at DZ said I'd look pretty good with bag over head - guess flash will work.

DSC00002.jpg

Sorry the song is- I love a man in Uniform.
Kinda catchy- I used to run to that song and other stuff from Echo and the Bunnymen. ~Whatever...

Now seriously, it is getting HOT IN HERE. Viking WTF is that, I know one thing that little paper drop behind you is not the only thing that would get ripped up/off if I was over there. JeeZee, Now, Viking I have been in love with for a while. Everybody knows that and that is why I heard about the huggy dealio at Eloy so quickly. Ferdter Fert.. I should have gone to Eloy.

I can hardly stand myself, I keep waltzing by the computer and hitting REfresh.....

But now hold on ---I thought JT had a skinny neck in that picture beside his posts. I said to myself -
Self, do yo think that neck is attached to that body....
Self said- More in depth investigation is indeed needed.
And all the voices agreed.

Now, the post with the tatoo has me wondering.....
Since JT is all famous and everything,
Do you think he has a body double too?

If so, maybe all yall can come over? (Southern East Tx Accent)

And another thing, Who do we need to eliminate?
I mean, who took the picture?

~AirAnn~

Now seriously, it is getting HOT IN HERE. Viking WTF is that, I know one thing that little paper drop behind you is not the only thing that would get ripped up/off if I was over there. JeeZee, Now, Viking I have been in love with for a while. Everybody knows that and that is why I heard about the huggy dealio at Eloy so quickly. Ferdter Fert.. I should have gone to Eloy.

:o:o Wow should i just put cuts in the collars of all my shirt so you can rip them off more easily?:P

Yes you should have come to Eloy, i was giving out hugs left and right and down the middle, Ask Wendy, Lisa or katie!! I was also trying my hand at back massages and rather enjoyed giving those.:$ You should have been there Ann:(;)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

ya i gave a massage to Mouth while she was packing. She didn't get packed up for another 15 mins or so. i also gave one to holly while i gave her a hug, and lolie while we were waiting for mouth to get ready................ you should have been there Ann i would have given you a really long massage and made you sooooooo relaxed!!:)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Ann, I have to agree with you about men in uniform. Nothing compares to a hottie in uniform. Hear that guys? Feel free to post your "in uniform" pics. Go on, don't be shy. I also agree with Ann about those Special Forces soldiers and Green Berets, too!

ODDLY enough I feel wierd posting a pic of me in uniform! wierd huh?
My photos

My Videos

But now hold on ---I thought JT had a skinny neck in that picture beside his posts. I said to myself -
Self, do yo think that neck is attached to that body....
Self said- More in depth investigation is indeed needed.
And all the voices agreed.

Now, the post with the tatoo has me wondering.....
Since JT is all famous and everything,
Do you think he has a body double too?

100% italian man meat!....skinny neck and all!:S
My photos

My Videos