1 1
leapdog

RW-6 hardware

This hardware I's similar to the separable "D" ring. But the inner shape I's a circle and not the shape of a D. A three ring release woul function on this piece. Two people have told they are not produced anymore. Does anyone know if there is still a supplier for this hardware? The part number is RW-6 and it I's called a Cochise ring with separating bar.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Hi Gunny,

Two people have told they are not produced anymore.

That is my understanding.

What are you wanting to use them for? That might help us in assisting you.

Also, ParaGear sells these separable D-rings:

http://www.paragear.com/templates/base_template.asp?group=34#H301

They might just work for you,

JerryBaumchen

PS) If you only need them for short while, I might be talked into loaning you mine. And I have a set of separable D-rings also; neither are for sale. Check with my heirs when the time comes. :P

Need them permanantly and D ring as I explained isn't what I need. Must be circular. A three ring needs to function with it.

Thanks

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

These things are damn near worth their weight in gold, a box or two gets found deep in someones warehouse and pops up every once and a while though. I've seen people use an L-bar and an RW8/RW10 connected together with a short length of type 8 as a substitute.
"As soon as you're born you start dying. So you might as well, have a good time."
-CAKE

I'm crazy not stupid. There is a difference.

I don't kno why I didn't think of that. That is a good alternative.

still looking for the RW-6 though. If anyone has some they are willing to part with please Pm me.