Chivo

Das Experiment!!!

I must say... Das Experiment is by far the most disturbing movie I've ever seen! Reminds me of how I felt when I left the theater after watching Seven, except like a 100 times worse. Now don't get me wrong here, its not about grotesque murders, but about how terrible human behavior can be.

It is definetly a must see...

Experiment, Das (2001)

The movie is based on the infamous "Stanford Prison Experiment" conducted in 1971. A makeshift prison is set up in a research lab, complete with cells, bars and surveillance cameras. For two weeks 20 male participants are hired to play prisoners and guards. The 'prisoners' are locked up and have to follow seemingly mild rules, and the 'guards' are told simply to retain order without using physical violence. Everybody is free to quit at any time, thereby forfeiting payment. In the beginning the mood between both groups is insecure and rather emphatic. But soon quarrels arise and the wardens employ ever more drastic sanctions to confirm their authority.

~Chivo

but about how terrible human behavior can be.

It is definetly a must see...

Definately a must see.
It's the type of movie that reminds us how humand do react in extreme situations.
Did the movie just come to the american theaters?

Franco
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

Nah, a friend had it in DVD... he insisted we watched it. At the end, you get this sensation of disgust towards humanity in general. Anger, frustration, hate... it just makes you think about what we are truly capable of.

After that movie, all other movies suck. You can watch a great scene of another movie and laugh at how unreal their performances are.

~Chivo

After reading about that movie I went and looked up the original De Sade book online. If anyone considers doing the same, TRUST ME AND DON'T! After reading short excerpts I feel mentally violated and physically sick. I agree, it takes great skill to write a book like that, yes, but I don't recommend anyone read it unless they know what they're getting intoB|

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.