Amazon

Middle Finger found Legal in Texas

The Bird

CONCLUSION

We hold that the evidence was legally insufficient to establish that appellant's gesture tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace. Because the evidence is legally insufficient to support appellant's guilt, we reverse the judgment of conviction and render a judgment of acquittal. Burks v. United States, 437 U.S. 1, 16-18 (1978) (holding that double jeopardy bars retrial when reviewing court finds evidence legally insufficient); Clewis, 922 S.W.2d at 133 (reviewing court must render judgment of acquittal upon determination of legal insufficiency).

Let the public displays of IQ run rampant.....

BWAHAHAHA

Jeanne

yeah, maybe so, but don't fart in an elevator, that's a class "B" misdeameanor subsequent to a $500.00 fine and 6 months in a county jail. crazy, ain't it?

Yeah, but that won't stop people from farting in the twin otter.

For those of you that fart on airplanes, do you fart on commercial airlines as well???:o

Yeah, but that won't stop people from farting in the twin otter

i can safely say, i've NEVER cut the cheese in a jump ship, no joke. but i've almost spewed chunks smelling other bowel gasses! ;) i was up on my level 8, or 9 AFP jump, Chris Miller was my jumpmaster, right at 10K we were doing a gear check, he said "O.K., Relax and take a deep breath" i didn't know he farted like a pack mule, but after that first deep draw of bowel gases, i almost puked, i couldn' wait to exit the jumpship! Thanks Chris, For the memories! ;)
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"