mibster99

How Bad does Work Suck?

I consider myself to be dedicated to my job, although skydiving is much more fun.

Just curious how fed up everyone out there has been with their respective jobs at one time or another.

I came very close to walking out the door today and still may in the near future.

Just curious if anyone else has been in the same position.
-----------
Downwind

My job is destroying my soul. The only thing that keeps me going is that I need to save up more money to go to florida this winter and jump my ass off for 4 months. I've always been a believer in doing the thing you love most in life everyday, for the rest of your life, fortunately this might be the last time I ever have to work a job I hate if all goes well when I finally make it over to the states. Gotta keep that soul alive and kicking.

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Depends which job. My fulltime Mon-Fri job as an office manager is pretty cool. I have total freedom and can post whore all day.

I'm also a parttime cashier at a grocery store 3 nights a week. If i didn't desperately need money, i wouldn't have that job.:S

I'm also a CPR instructor for the Red Cross. As long as i have people in class that actually wanna learn, that job is fun.

Oh, and in my spare time (ha) i do rigging and packing.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

How you feel about your job, is how i am with mine. I know i have a decent job, but a few weeks ago, I really wanted to just get up and walk out. I felt that way for almost 2 weeks, it was awful. It's better now, but i'm sure that feeling of hating work will come up again. :S hopefully not before i get in the air and jump though. :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Well, I enjoy my job as a writing tutor. I graduated last semester with my B.A., and I'll probably keeping tutoring until I graduate with my M.A. However... since I started skydiving, some days I think I want to return to the real working world NOW so I can skydive more!
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

My job sucks sweaty goat testicles. I was led to believe, during my interview/immediate hiring meeting, that I would be working as a network engineer. Once I was hired on, I found out that I would actually be answering phones for 8 hours from people who refuse to listen/learn/take responsibility for their actions/remember that no power in their house means that their computer won't work either and think that I should be able to wave a magic wand to fix all their worldly woes.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

i'm a caregiver for disabled people. i love it. i have become friends with all my patients. it doesn't feel like work because i go to their homes. more liek visiting friends. i even convinced one patient to make a tandem jump. he did it w/o the use of his arms and legs

------------------------------------------------
'I refuse to tiptoe quitely through life
only to arrive safely at death' Anon